A MESSAGE TO OUR TARKA FAMILY
The Health & Safety of our Community is our #1 Priority
As our dining rooms have reopened and we have started seeing your smiling faces around our tables again, it’s more important than ever that you know about the steps we have taken to ensure a clean, safe, welcoming & convenient experience during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Things we are doing to keep you and our Tarka team members safe:
- Performing daily wellness & temperature checks on all our team members & immediately sending home anyone displaying symptoms.
- Providing cloth, washable face masks for all of our team members & requiring that they be worn at all times.
- Ensuring all employees are frequently & thoroughly washing their hands, & following strict personal hygiene standards.
- Heightened cleaning & sanitizing of our restaurants & high-touch areas, including cleaning/disinfecting tables & chairs after each use.
- Providing hand sanitizer for guests & staff throughout the restaurant.
- Enforcing social distancing via signage & markers throughout our dining room.
- Reducing our seating capacity & reconfiguring our layout to ensure tables are 6 feet apart.
- Installing of plexiglass shields at cashier stations.
- Removing self-service for beverages, condiments & utensils, & serving them upon request.
- Switching to individually wrapped napkins & cutlery sets even for dining in.
- Launching our new contactless curbside pick-up service for take-out guests.
We will continue to follow our already strict food safety guidelines & the requirements & guidance of local & state authorities, & the CDC, & will update our procedures as needed as those requirements and recommendations are updated.
Thank you for your continued support. It means everything to us! We look forward to serving all your fresh-to-order Indian favorites, at our house or yours!
Tarka Indian Kitchen